Praktikum Online Marketing in den Niederlanden
Internship Online Marketing in the Netherlands
Brekz International is a fast-growing internet shop in petfood and pet supplies with a leading position in the Netherlands (www.brekz.nl). In the last couple of years we opened online stores in Germany (www.brekz.de), Austria (www.brekz.at),France (www.brekz.fr), Denmark (www.brekz.dk) and Belgium (www.brekz.be). To assist us with the expansion of our online marketing activities in Germany, we are looking for a German student who is interested to learn a lot in the field of online marketing in the Netherlands for 5 months or longer.
You will be directly involved in the development and growth of a young and innovative internet company. Keywords are online marketing, search engine advertising (SEO/SEA), social media advertising, customer support and affiliate marketing. This includes optimal use of Google AdWords keyword-based analytics, all kinds of online campaigns and customer loyalty.
You are communicative, creative, flexible and capable to work independently in an informal and no-nonsense environment. A pleasant and educational internship where you will be given some responsibilities as well. The internship lasts about half a year and there will be good support from the company.
• You are studying for a Bachelor or University degree
• You have strong interest in e-commerce and knowledge of (online) marketing
• You have work ethic, team working skills and are commercially driven
• You are creative in initiating new marketing concepts
• You make use of social media and possibly have understanding of SEO/SEA
• A pleasant and educational work environment in the centre of theNetherlands(Utrecht)
• Be part of a young and enthusiastic team
• A company that is open to new ideas
• Space to further develop yourself
• Good placement conditions
For more information or application: send your motivation letter and CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Mr. E. Broekhuizen.
Brekz International B.V.
3606 AH Maarssen